Beauty Catwalk- Male Hair Care
· Top Tips: From Stylist Neville Diamond at Spoilt Hair and Nails
o Men’s Hair needs to be easy to maintain and have an “on the go” appearance, so keep hair as short as possible as longer hair needs conditioner more frequently.
o Use hair products that include sunscreen as a key ingredient.
Beauty Main – Colour Hair Products
· Top Tips: From Stylist Neville Diamond
– Colour treated hair can be compared to one’s best dress which needs to be handled with care. Think of the special requirements label in a special garment- colour treated hair requires a great deal more attention, just like that garment.
– Neville recommends the following special care products:
o Joico Colour Endure Shampoo and Conditioner, which retails at R210.
o Moroccan Oil Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, which retails at R235.
Hair: Products for straight hair
· Top Product Tips: From Stylist Neville Diamond
o For a Blow-dry, Joico Smooth Cure leave in serum, which retails at R170, or Joico’s Heat Thermal Protection Smooth Cure, which retails at R170.
o Tigi Reenergise and Straight Shampoo and Conditioners, which retail at R185.
* All of the above recommended products contain sun screen U.V protection and are available at Spoilt Hair and Nails. Neville Diamond is the Manager at Spoilt Hair and Nails.
Posted by Jasna of Fashionjazz
For all my fashionistas click on my BLOG if you want see what I am wearing today and what I am up to .