PRODUCTS REVIEWED CLOCKWISE
1. CATRICE Luminous Wood Rose Propose Lipstick
I adore this colour and the texture, my lips feel super soft and its perfect for day or night depending on the rest of my make up.
2. ALMAY Nude Light Medium Shade Butter Kiss
This colour gives my lips a nice gloss and the nude goes with all different types of make up looks.
3. REVLON Revlon ultra HD lipstick dahlia
This colour was a little dark for my complexion and small lips, but none the less its a very rich shade which is nice. I love the smell too, its got such a sweet smell which makes it unique and my lips feel moisturised all day.
4. ALMAY Berry Light Smart Shade Butter kiss
This colour looks more like a gloss with a slight berry colour because I natuaraly have very red lips, I love that I can use this daily and my lips feel soft, glossy and moisturised.
5. ALMAY Berry Light Medium Smart Shade Butter Kiss
This one is a darker version of the Berry Light, I like wearing this one with smoky eye make up.
6. REVLON Ultra HD lipstick Gladiolus
This is my kind of red, its bright and suits any complexion including mine, it also has a stunning smell and my lips feel soft, shiny and moisturised with colur all day.
7. ALMAY Berry Medium Smart Shade Butter Kiss
This colour also suites my complexion and my lips, one of my favourite clours to wear during the day.
8. REVLON Colourstay Ultimate Suede Boho Chic ( Middle )
I am a huge fan of colourstay, I have tried out so many different shades and the last I had to review was this one. I like red shades but in general for my light skin tone I need a bright red and this one doesn’t go with my complexion, it would suite a darker skin tone. The colour stayed on the whole day though as always and my lips looked perfectly polished.