LOVE AND LIGHT DAY PARTY
Fashionjazz is proud to be collaberating with Love and light day party giving 2 lucky readers a chance to win tickets and bus tickets!
1.Follow FASHIONJAZZ on facebook
2. Follow the Love and Light page on facebook
3. Leave your name and email in the comment section
Winners will be announced on Tuesday the 6th March
Below is the official information
Love and Light Day Party, in collaboration with Lovoka, returns on 9 March 2013 – bringing top international progressive psy-trance acts Liquid Soul and Symphonix to the spectacular Mountain Shadows venue in Paarl, Cape Town!
These much-anticipated acts will be playing alongside a selection of South Africa’s leading artists including Connecto, Dave Mac, Ivan – Killer Robot, Fogshow, Anthea Scholtz and Stephan Wyeth.
Expectations for the event are sky-high – and with good reason! Experience the best trance beats in a beautiful setting alongside a crystal clear, fresh water dam… a fully licensed bar including a cocktail bar by the lake with a live feed of the music from the dance floor… the freshest mountain spring water available for drinking and a comfortable eating and chill area for the appreciation of good music in paradise with friends.
Starting at 10am on Saturday morning and ending at 10pm on Saturday night, the event will be a full day 12-hour electronic music experience, no more than 63km’s from Cape Town. A return bus service is offered to avoid drinking and driving. Alternatively ample B&Bs are in and around the area for those who wish to extend their stay in the beautiful Paarl Valley.
After many years of producing in the studio and performing at big raves and festivals, next to people like Tiesto and Armin van Buuren, Nicola Capobianco decided to start a new project and Liquid Soul was born. Being behind the best-selling albums on Iboga Records as Liquid Soul (with synthetic vibes, love in stereo and cocktail); over 100 releases on top labels and playing worldwide over a decade has made him one of the absolute top names in his genre! Liquid Soul is constantly sought after all around the globe. The success won him the Beatport award for the best psy-trance track in 2009. In 2010 he won the prices of the best Beatport artist, best Beatport track and the Dj Awards in Ibiza in psy-trance categories.
The sound of Symphonix refers to the producer’s large background in the Progressive Trance scene which reaches back to the origin of this style in the late nineties. Starting to DJ under the moniker Montagu & Golkonda and promoting their first Tshitraka parties, brothers Stephan and Sirko Wötanowski rapidly became an essential ingredient of the young and blooming Progressive Trance scene. Though very deep and mystic, Symphonix’s sound will always keep a positive feeling, sending you to the deep spheres of Trance and take you to these certain parallel dimensions.
Tickets are presold on Webticket and selected outlets for R200.00 and at the door for R250.00. Return bus tickets are also available on Webticket for R100.00 a ticket. For more information on the event, kindly visit https://www.facebook.com/loveandlightCT or http://www.facebook.com/events/310492072404891/
- Saturday 9 March 2013 from 10am to 10pm
- Mountain Shadows, off Keerweder Road, Klein Drakenstein, Paarl 7620 (www.mountainshadows.co.za)
- Gates open at 9am on Saturday morning and close at 7pm on Saturday evening
- GPS CO-ORDINATES ARE: S 33 . 74. . 089 E 019 . 04 . 455
- Directions from Cape Town:Take Exit 62 off the N1 Highway.(Sonstraal Road). Turn left off the exit. At the second stop (see BP garage on your left), turn right here and follow this road (Keerweder Rd) (2Km) (pass Rosendal on the left and Beaumont Stud (on the right) until you see our sign on your right. Take the dirt road to the entrance and Mountain Shadows Guest House.
- Directions from Cape Town International Airport:Leave the airport via the N2 Highway, towards Somerset West (not Cape Town!). Leave the N2 via the R300 exit to connect with the N1 Highway in the direction of Paarl. (As if going towards Worcester via the tunnel.) Take Exit 62A off the N1 Highway. (Sonstraal Road). Left off the exit (notice sign Mountain Shadows in brown and white). At the second Stop Street, (see BP garage on left) turn right into Keerweder Rd) and follow this road (2Km) until you see our sign on your right.(Next door to Beaumont Stud Farm). Take the short dirt road until you see flags at left side of the Road. This is the entrance to Mountain Shadows Guest House.
- The bus will be departing from the parking lot opposite Giovannis (P13) on Sommerset Rd, Green Point at 9am sharp and will be returning to the same place after the party. Return bus tickets are on sale on Webtickets for R100 (http://www.webtickets.co.za/event.aspx?itemid=380726916)
- List of surrounding Guesthouses: In close proximity to Mountain Shadows
- Goedemoed Country Inn – 021-863 1102
- Cascade Manor – 021 -868 0227
- De Leeuwenhof Estate – 021 -862 13 84
- Mooibly Cottages – 021- 868 2808
- Lanquedoc – 021- 862 33 68
- Palmiet Valley – 021- 862 7741
- Diemersfontein – 021- 864 5050
- Laborie – 021- 807 30 93
- Roggeland Country House – 021- 868 25 01
- Amberg – 021 -862 0564
- Augusta Kleinbosch – 021 868 24 81
- Boschenmeer Guest Lodges – 021- 863 2994
- Oak Tree Lodge – 021 -863 26 31
- Paddabult Country House – 021-863 25 09
- Pontac Manor Hotel – 021 -8720445
- Landskroon Cottage – 021-863 1039
- Lemoenkloof Guest House – 021- 872 37 82
- De Wingerd Wijnland Lodge – 021- 863 1994
- Picardie Guest Farm – 021-863 3357
- Druk my Niet Wine Estate – 021-868 23 92
- For further suggestions you can consult the Paarl Tourism website on www.paarlonline.com or call Paarl info on 021- 863 49 37
- Tickets are R200 at outlets and R250 at the gate
- Canal Walk – WILDFIRE PIERCING – 021 552 8929
- CBD 161 Long Street – SKA – 021 426 5025
- Sea Point – CALL-A-PIZZA – 021 434 0818
- Gardens – GLOBAL GIRL – 021 461 1756
- Hout Bay – TA-DA@THE BOARDROOM – 021 790 8132
- Durbanville – GYPSY – 021 976 2604
- Kalk Bay – GYPSY – 021 788 6802
- Stellenbosch – GYPSY – 021 886 7157
- Buitengracht – SUBWAY – 021 422 4974
- Observatory – SKA – 021 447 6014
- Claremont – SLICE 24 – 021 674 0022
For all my fashionistas follow me on Instagram @therealfashionjazz and click on my BLOG if you want see what I am wearing today and what I am up to