Five of my Johannesburg readers stand a chance to win double tickets to the event, which will includes a gift hamper with Grazia magazine, DestinyMan magazine and BlaqueUp cosmetics products.
There will also be various exhibitors at the shop & mingle:
- P&H boutique – South Africa’s premium online shopping destination
- Ruutos Hair – Hair extensions specialists
- MissShape – A forward-looking range for curvy women who are looking for flattering clothes. This range formed part of the Renault rising talent competition
- Epitome image and lifestyle management – They will be giving expert advise on colour co-ordination and grooming tips
- Ms Match – Luxury imported jewellery
- John Oxford collection – Egyptian cotton men’s shirts and lots more.
- Hunadi – bespoke apparel
3. Tweet me and say I want to win tickets to the Shop & Mingle
4. The hashtag for the campaign is #Shop&Mingle
5. I will announce the winner on twitter and my site on Friday
For all my fashionistas click on my BLOG if you want see what I am wearing today and what I am up to